Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Year's Worth



Thank you so much to everyone who has visited my blog and Etsy shop to check out my new work! I admit to being a little addicted to checking my “likes” and stats… it is a real confidence and morale booster. I will have a new work in my shop by Sunday (with any luck).



I was listening to a podcast of Lisa Congdon being interviewed by Monica Lee on Smart Creative Women, which got me thinking that I should strive to start and finish one work per week. This could be a great way to hold myself accountable and motivated when I am not in the mood to embroider. I have many ideas I would like to work on and this could keep me moving along at a good pace. Best of all by next April I will have 52 works!



I would love to work on improving my drawing skills and finish a crochet blanket, but there are just so many hours in the day!



I will try to post daily pictures on Instagram that show the progress with a finished work by Tuesday night. The name of this series will be tutto a posto tuesday.

Baci e abbracci