Sunday, May 12, 2013

Finished Object

I finally finished the wall hanging I started at the end of March. It is only 19" x 20" but I had to set it aside to work on some other things.


Detail


I also started a quilt for a baby girl. I used someone else's pattern and was distracted because the blocks were each 1/4 inch and 1/2 off. Then I started cutting according to the diagram rather than re-reading the instructions so 75% percent of the blocks were cut incorrectly. Also, the colors are not arranged best for this pattern. So I swore off using other people's patterns and have resolved to fix this "yellow blunder" with improv.

Stay tuned for the new incarnation. I've already started the surgery.


Baci e abbracci