Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Day's Work




This fabric is just absolutely gorgeous! My good friend (and maybe a little crazy) gave me a huge bag of scraps and said "take what you want." The floral and batik were definitely something I wanted. At the time I did not know what to do with it, but it was enough for exactly 2 bags. One I sold.



A close up of the boxed corner that I finally got the hang of.




A little peek inside...


The bag above and the sachet below are party favors for my birthday dinner tonight (for the ladies). I thought maybe others would like to give a little bag or lavender and cedar filled sachet as a party favor. Maybe at a little birthday gathering or baby or wedding shower, or maybe someone just wants to treat themselves to something pretty and useful. 

New for the 'To Do' List:
Zipper Bags and Sachets for the Esty shop.


--------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is the smaller bag that will also be available. No boxed corner .