Saturday, December 8, 2012

The winner of the Alphabet Poster is

Comment number 16!
 Katie
Penguin... my daughter really liked the penguins the first time we ever went to the zoo so I am now a penguin lover too.
Thank you to everyone who left a comment or visited my blog!

If you would still like a poster, I have 5 left in my Etsy shop. They will be on sale until New Year's for $25. 

Again, thank you for the lovely comments, and if you have a few extra dollars before the end of the year, please donate to your favorite animal charity! They always need your help and it is a tax deduction for you.

I hope you stop by again soon...  Baci e abbracci

PLEASE NOTE: I used the Random Generator with 44 entries. I do not know how to get the picture of the actual generator into my blog. The first entry was disqualified for the drawing as it was "anonymous" without an email address.