Monday, May 28, 2012

I Have Many Things To Share

On Saturday I "did lunch" with my mom in Haddonfield, NJ. I must say right up front that my mom is very good to me. I made out like a little bandit. After lunch at the Little Tuna, where our dining neighbor got a brownie ice cream thing that looked heavenly, we went shop hopping. One of the shops we strolled around was Z's Treasures. I could not help but get out the camera to document the great patterns.  I was told the buyer goes to Turkey a couple of times a year. I love the "evil eye" or Nazar Boncuk Charm. "It is believed that Nazar Boncuk stares back at the world to ward off the bad spirits and keep one safe from harm and bad wishes. I have one hanging in my studio already, but could not help buying a couple more for TOMA's briefcase and my handbag. Silly...








If I had a pocket full of disposable income, I would spend it on beautiful trinkets like these.

Before I left work on Friday I finally took some time to draw the beautiful peonies that a co-worker brought in.


Of course I do not know how to get rid of the gutter. Sorry...

I did a few things that I may work on finishing up later and post then.

If you have the day off, enjoy it!

Baci e abbracci.