Thursday, May 24, 2012

Etsy

I finally posted something on Etsy! My KittenHead dolls are now available on a made to order basis until I can finish the alphabet poster and make up a few.

Please do not google "kitten head." It is so disturbing to find out what horrors some people commit. I have been in such a great mood for over a week, but seeing these article headlines just totally took all of my joy away. When will people stop being so cruel?

I had been considering do this, but now I definitely will--for every KittenHead ordered, I will donate $5.00 to PAWS (Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society) or the ASPCA (buyer's choice) in honor of the person making the purchase. PAWS is a no-kill shelter and the ASPCA prosecutes animal abusers. Think about it you can have an adorable stuffed animal (okay that is a little conceited of me) and help homeless and abused animals!

Baci e abbracci