Thursday, March 8, 2012

Uppercase Magazine

I've looked at it before, but wasn't impressed. What was I thinking???? I love this magazine. It is perfect. It is about everything I am into: textiles, crafty stuff, illustration without all the cutesy, trite stuff that is a turn off in some of the other magazines. I would normally say that it is pricey but Somerset and Stitch are $15 an issue. I subscribed starting with Issue #12 which has work by Geninne Zlatkis in it (which is where I rediscovered this magazine). I also ordered the Suitcase Series: Camilla Engman book. I like her work and thought I would enjoy a book of just her stuff. I also wanted to buy the Dottie Angel book, but it was just too much money in one shot.

Click on the Uppercase icon on my sidebar to check it out. I have also added their blog to my blog list. Has some really cool stuff on it!

Baci e abbracci