Sunday, January 22, 2012

Good morning. Having just gotten up less than an hour ago and still sitting on the couch, this day is not starting out well. Yesterday it snowed here in Philly and I spent the day cleaning the bedroom--hardcore cleaning--and keeping TOMA's aunt company while he did her shoveling. Then dinner out where I had a delicious passion fruit martini with Double Cross Vodka. I do not drink often and have never been drunk, so one drink usually has my head spinning--and this one did. My mom gave me the cutest birthday card which was even cuter having had the drink. A night of over-indulging with the finale of a peanut butter chocolate mousse dessert.

So here we are. I hope to post some photos later, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know about some really nice cards I came across through the ex-Press-o blog: Sweet Musings Paperie, check out this Etsy shop, the illustrations are really good.

Okay off to work we go... wish me a productive day.

Baci e abbracci