Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cel-e-brate Good Times, Woo Hoo!

The one-year anniversary for this blog and my 50th birthday are both coming up in January, so... I decided to have a little contest. I would like to increase my readership by 50 people, so if you are already reading my blog--thank you, thank you, thank you! The contest would be that you, my current reader, refer my blog to a friend. Ask the friend to leave a comment on a post and include your name and email address. On January 31st I will print out the name of each person who referred a friend and draw a name for the prize--the more people you refer, the more chances you have to win. The friend that you referred will have a chance to be entered in the contest the same way, by referring another friend. I will let you know the prize soon so you can decide if it is worth your while. I am going to NYC soon and visiting Purl Soho, and New York Central Art Supply so you never know, it might be really good.  Remember, you have to play to win!

Baci e abbracci