Monday, November 21, 2011

Trying to Post More Often

I completed a clutch so I thought I would show it to you. It is the Keyka Lou Easy Envelope Clutch, and it was easy, very easy. I did not understand part of the pattern and emailed Michelle, the designer, and she responded right away. The pattern is on sale for $5 (regularly $7) and can be downloaded immediately. Don't we wish everything we order on-line came that quickly? I think these little clutches would make great gifts. I saw the clutch on Malka Dubrawsky's blog stitch and dye. She quilted a couple of them and they came out really cute.

I love the rooster fabric. I know I recently purchased it, but cannot remember where.



The other thing I did over the weekend is a couple of blocks for my fall quilt. I did my second liberated star from Gwen Martson's book Liberated Quilting II. The first one was from another book of hers and Freddy Moran's, but the strips of fabric I had were too narrow and I did not like the result. I was able to purchase a few 1/4 yard cuts of some of the same fabric in the quilt over the weekend so it was easier to make the star.


Okay, gotta go pack my breakfast for tomorrow--ugh!

Baci e abbracci.