Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where Did the Weekend Go? Part-Two

Well at least this weekend was not a waste. I did not do any art work, but I totally cleaned my studio and re-organized it. I finally gave in and took the wool yarn on cones off of my studio shelves and packed them into clear storage boxes in the basement. It was a little sad, taking my beloved wool out of my studio. This just reaffirms that I am not knitting, but it allowed me to put everything in its place so that I can sew. My studio is very small, so it can really only accommodate two disciplines, knitting and sewing, knitting and drawing or sewing and drawing (the current two disciplines). I should have taken before and after pictures. I still have a little bit of filing, but did a lot of shredding of old receipts and my work table is totally clear. I raised it so that I can use it as a cutting table too.

I also decided to put everything in the basement in clear storage boxes. I bought the boxes and hope to start that project during the week after dinner.

I do not mind weekends that I do not do anything creative as long as the weekend is productive in some way.

Baci e abbracci