Sunday, June 26, 2011

Class Today

Today I signed up for a class at Cloth and Bobbin in Narberth, PA on String Quilting. I am waiting for my friend to pick me up. Last night and this morning I did the prep work of cutting 10 x 10 inch squares from muslin and strips galore from pretty fall colored fabric I purchased with another project in mind (but we know how that goes so I grabbed the opportunity to actually use this fabric). I found that in my tool box I had this nifty ruler thingy from June Tailor called the Shape Cut Slotted Ruler. Hell-o! My tortured strip cutting days are behind me. I was the Speedy Strip Cutter. Even though I am leaning toward the Nancy Crow style of free cut strips, this tool is the cat's pajamas!

So I am set, taking half my studio with me. My friend just arrived!

Baci e abbracci.